Our collaborative, team-based approach at HPA/LiveWell extends beyond our treatment interventions for patients. From the initial interview to leading a group therapy session, each staff member has a network of support behind them at all times.
Our clinicians and administrative staff are known for their intensive, patient-focused commitment to serving our neighbors and friends throughout the area.
We are always looking to add like-minded professionals to our incredible team. If you are a New York State licensed clinician looking to provide patient-centered clinical services – either online therapy or in person – or you are looking to join our administrative staff, we’d love to hear from you.
Being a part of the HPA/LiveWell family means you walk alongside a respectful, supportive, knowledgeable, and personable team of professionals to learn and grow while helping others live well.
HPA/LiveWell Team Values
- Collaboration is built on respect, understanding, and trust.
- A shared desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
- We don’t give up on people.
- We believe in “always doing the right thing.”
- Eager to learn from others and share our knowledge to help others grow too.
- We practice research-informed treatment.
- No one stands alone – everyone is part of the team.
- We promote awareness and education to break the stigma.
The HPA/LiveWell Family
HPA/LiveWell is known to be a supportive, nurturing, and family-like environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Comfortable office space in a great location
- Steady caseload via direct referrals
- Opportunity to work from home
- Paid supervision and training
- Supportive team environment
- Personal control over your schedule
- Professional development
- Attention to detail
- Availability to work 16 hours each week (including some evening or weekend hours)
- Current license in New York State (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMHC, RD), provisional license, or graduate intern
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective therapeutic relationships
- Professional liability insurance
- Administrative Staff:
- college program in mental health
- business or marketing degree
- prior administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to serving the needs of the community
The HPA/LiveWell Difference
To promote our mission to help our patients, clinicians, and staff members to live well, we are continually growing as a team, creating a nurturing and non-judgmental work environment. We promote ongoing learning and training, including peer supervision and an open door policy for consultation among staff members at any time.
Some of the other benefits of our unique family-like team include:
- A close-knit group of individuals working together to achieve the common goal of helping our community to live well.
- You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with leading clinical researchers in the field of eating disorders.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible work schedules so you can live your life while making a difference in others’.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Part-time and full-time work schedules available.
- Collaborative “put-our-heads-together” atmosphere, so you get the benefit of the entire team’s experience.
- Working with leading professors of the Capital Region colleges and universities.
Our clinicians focus on one thing: being a clinician that helps patients achieve wellness. Administrative duties are handled from top-to-bottom by our outstanding staff.
Each member of our clinical team has their own experience, talents, and approach to treatment. We value the unique expertise of each member of our team by collaborating to bring the best mental health services to our community.
If you’d like to bring your unique expertise to HPA/LiveWell, we’d love to hear from you. Simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.