Presented by: Matthew Holmes, LMHC
All forms of anxiety, and even social anxiety, can be a natural part of everyday life and can be useful if understood and utilized in a productive way. Other times it can be consuming and interfere with our ability to be present and flourish in our daily lives. Please join us for a discussion about how to identify, understand and learn to manage Performance Based Anxiety and Social Anxiety.
Topics to be discussed:
- What is Social anxiety?
- What is Performance anxiety?
- How to manage my physical discomfort.
- Anticipatory anxiety and situational avoidance.
- Dissecting excessive worry about being negatively evaluated by others.
- Creating a healthier relationship with my thoughts (and myself!).
When: May 8, 2019
Where: 260 Washington Ave Ext. Ste 101, Corporate Plaza, Albany, NY 12203
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Call to register: 518-218-1188 option 1
Our Treatment Programs Get Results
To learn more, call to speak with a Case Manager today.