An informed community is a healthier community.
At HPA/LiveWell, community outreach is a cornerstone of our philosophy. Here’s how we inform residents of the capital region, helping to create a healthier community:
- We frequently present public talks on mental health issues that impact our community. And we make ourselves available to editors and reporters in the media when they need expert advice or insight on a mental health issue.
- The clinicians in our LiveWell eating disorder program present numerous educational presentations at local high schools and colleges. Plus, they are often interviewed on radio and television.
- We support local charities through donations and fundraising.
We invite you to contact us.
- Arm your students with knowledge about eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating. We offer eating disorder education for schools throughout Albany, New York. Click to learn more.
- To schedule a public talk on eating disorders or other mental health issues presented by an HPA/LiveWell clinician – or discuss another community outreach activity – contact our office at 518-218-1188.
Call to Schedule
Schedule a presentation at your school on eating disorders or other mental health issues.
Call for Your School
Call to learn what we can do at your organization.